Powered By Blogger

14/07/2011

My new Banner + Goodbye for a few weeks

So guys, Finally finished my banner!

Here it is:

Good huh? Took me hours, But I had to use paint instead of the real ones, Cause I'm not  that good ;P
And won't be posting for a few weeks, going on holiday: 
Vacation

  Going on vacation next Friday, going to be very busy, Can't stop me, So I won't post for a few weeks :L
 
►The Polish airport I'll be in when I arrived in Poland:


Krakow airport
About where I live in Poland:

The airplane from Krakow you can see, I will go from Krakow all the way near Zakopane which will be in Opole and it will be about 2 hours drive from the airport.
The plane I'll be flying by:
 
And the Flight company i will be flying by is Ryanair:

That is a clear picture of the Flight Companie's name^ ^
Sorry about that :L I'm SO excited though! Bye for a few weeks (; i will miss you all VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY much! And good luck with writing (;
Xoxo Kaylee/Starbuster9000




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Writers

Hiya! I am looking for more blog writers, Models and Stardoll graphic experts. Please folow and don't forget to stop by everyday and tell your friends about this amazing blog :)