Powered By Blogger

15/04/2011

How to make Presentations :O

Well, when I logged into stardoll today, I visited a huge ammount of people that haven't got presentations with backgrounds! And I thought to myself, Common' This is just...NOT interesting! So I decided to tell everyone how to make them.


1. Go to Microsoft Word 2007

2. Think about what colour background you would like for e.g: Black, Purple, Blue etc

3. At the top of your page, there is something that says 'Page Layout' Click on that

4.Then in the middle there should be something that says 'Page Borders' Click on that

5.Near the top of that Page Border box should be something next to it at  the top that says 'Shading'

6.Where it says 'No colour', Click on that and you ahve LOTS of colours of backgrounds to choose from

7.Click on the colour you want e.g; Black, Yellow, Purple

8. Start writing on your presentation and choose any font for e.g; Century Gothic, Georgia, Comic Sans etc

9. When you've finished writting everything, highlight everything you've written, then click and drag to the stardoll tab, and drop it onto the presentation box like this:
 


EXAMPLE! DON'T COPY!!!!
   TEXT  
TEXT
About me

Name: TEXT
Birthday:  TEXT
Country: TEXT



Please Visit my cousin’s blog

TEXT

TEXT

TEXT
TEXT

 


TEXT


Have Fun Making Your Presentation! If your Having Any Problems Please Contact Us Thank You! If you want to know how to make HTML presentations, I will not give that away, because it is very obvious you will copy.




Xoxo Kaylee >;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Writers

Hiya! I am looking for more blog writers, Models and Stardoll graphic experts. Please folow and don't forget to stop by everyday and tell your friends about this amazing blog :)